Paul's lecture interests:
- Review course - Rheumatic disease and pregnancy
- Sunday - 9-10am: Link between inflammation in the joint and the gut; 2:30-4pm: Biologics vs triple therapy for RA
- Monday - 1-2pm Update on inflammatory eye disease; 4:30-6pm Critical care rheumatology
Sule's lecture interests:
- Alopecia 101 for the rheumatologist.
- "What can I tell my osteoarthritis patient to do other than weight loss and quadriceps strengthening?"
- Vascular disease in Scleroderma.
- Thieves's Market
- IL-6: roles in therapeutic opportunities
- Medical Marijuana and the rheumatologist
- Atypical myopathies
- Rheumatology updates for inflammatory bowel disease
Sunday October 27th – 6:00pm
- Hennessey’s Tavern - 708 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- Approximately 11 minute walk from convention center.
- There will be no specific end time to this event. If you’re running late and wondering if anyone is still there, feel free to message me at @psufka on Twitter. I’ll do my best to respond ASAP.
Monday October 28th – Lunchtime session – approximately 12:00-2:00pm
- Mary Jane’s at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego - 207 5th Ave, San Diego, CA
- Across the street from the convention center
- Use hashtag ACR13 for ACR (directly) related tweets
- Consider using lists of the best users rather than following the main hashtag, which can get crowded
- Don't use the ACR13 hashtag if you tweet isn't directly related to the meeting, i.e. "the weather is beautiful #ACR13"
- Favorite tweets mentioning good or bad lectures to prioritize watching lectures later on Session Select
- Don't do a tweet for every slide of every lecture (We admit, we'd been guilty of that before.)