You really find out how little battery your portable devices have when you head to a conference. Between increased use taking notes, texting friends, and getting directions, you'll find your devices dying half-way through the day. For these occasions, we recommend a portable batter charger. The one that both Paul and Michael use is on sale today for only $20 on Amazon with the code FK9SLMB8. I bought mine for $40.
A brief discussion with Dr. Grainger and Dr. Hausmann covering autoinflammatory diseases for the adult rheumatologist and gout in New Zealand.
A brief chat with Dr. Robinson covering ACR Review Review course topics including:
- Interstitial lung disease
- The Musicians Clinic
- Ronan's Blog: Learning from Keith Richards' fingers
- Documentary: Two Hands: The Leon Fleisher Story
- Macnas Theater - Ireland
- Ronan's blog
- #rheumedu hashtag on Ronan's blog
- #ACR14 social media bootcamp and Tweetup
- dotMED | The Creative Medical Conference
- Ronan on Vidscrips
We had a small article about TRP in the latest issue of The Rheumatologist.
Paul is going to be doing a few things at ACR 2014.
Tweetup 2014 will be during the day and at the conference with a reserved room on Sunday November 16th 430-6pm 150.